- Complete package with a spring base bulbar antenna, cabling, repeater and small stick on T bar antenna for the output
- Full service for up to 20 Telstra mobile phones or modems
- 4Gx(700MHz) or Next G(850MHz) frequency support (manual selection)
- Suitable for Telstra, Boost, and Aldi Mobile networks
- Currently Australia’s only legal mobile phone repeater system.
- Your Choice of the RFI Quick Removeable Spring Based Antennas
- The Cel Fi Go Repeater for the Telstra network is a convenient way to boost and distribute a 3G/4G mobile signal within your vehicle including cars, 4WD & trucks
- Installing this device in your vehicle can improve the reliability of phone calls, text messages, and increase 3G or 4G or 4GX services
- This is a complete repeater system designed to provide increased access to the Telstra Mobile Network whilst out on the Road.
- With your choice between the RFI CDQ Range you can ensure that no matter your terrain there will be an Setup suited to your needs.
- The Q-Fit™ removable whip system for fast and simple removal when entering low height areas, car washes or for antenna security.
- When travelling through different terrain, the removable antenna can be swapped over to a larger or smaller size and gain, ensuring the best performance in all geographic areas
- The bulbar antenna is connected to the repeater via a 5m RG58 tail with an adapted fitting to connect directly onto the Cel Fi Go’s input connector. A Small Stick On T-Bar Antenna is then connected to the Cel Fi Go’s output in order to disburse the captured signal
- The repeater provides enough boost to create a small area of coverage around the vehicle.
- In order to avoid potential interference between the two antennas, they need to be isolated as far apart as possible. We generally install the Cel Fi Go under the seat and the output antenna towards the back of the vehicle
- This repeater’s design allows for greater flexibility and we can split the output signal across multiple antennas and even daisy chain the set up down to another location, please contact one of our sales team to discuss the your options
Why is it legal?
- Many mobile service providers do not support personal repeaters on their network. This is due to the interference they can cause when connected to the network, or when they are setup incorrectly
- The Cel-Fi system is the only personal repeater that is widely approved by carriers in Australia
- The Cel Fi Go is different to a standard repeater – it is designed to provide maximum coverage, be network friendly, and is easily installed by the end user. It does by:
- continuously monitoring power levels of the cell tower it is connected to, and constantly adjusting its output power to suit
- only amplifying and disbursing a particular carrier’s mobile signal, operating within a set frequency band
- giving the service provider the ability to shut down the repeater remotely if needed, using a signal from the base station
- not interfering with the carrier’s network or other users on the network
- having a unique installation process to eliminate feedback into the mobile network.
A heads up!
- This repeater unit is designed to provide 3G or 4G/x services to mobile devices – it cannot produce both networks concurrently.