- Complete package with an external antenna, cabling, repeater & ceiling antenna
- Provides full service for up to 20 Telstra mobile phones or modems
- 4Gx(700MHz) or Next G(850MHz) or 4G(1800MHz) frequency support (manual selection)
- Suitable for Telstra, Boost, and Aldi Mobile networks
- Currently Australia’s only legal mobile phone repeater system.
- The Cel Fi Go Repeater for the Telstra network is a convenient solution for those experiencing poor phone coverage in the house or office
- This is a complete repeater system designed to provide indoor coverage
- Installing this device in your home can improve the reliability of phone calls, text messages and increase 3G or 4G or 4GX services
- The wideband 700-3000MHz LPDA antenna is ideal for areas with hills or dense vegetation causing low signal, typically the tower is within 15km from your location
- The repeater provides enough boost to create a 30-60m radius of coverage within normal home or office environments – up to an impressive 100m radius in open areas such as supermarkets or farms, as reported by our customers
- Like all wireless systems, the coverage area is reduced by the signal travelling through thick walls or floors, so actual the coverage area will vary depending on your unique situation
- This repeater’s design allows for greater flexibility – we can split the output signal across multiple antennas and even daisy chain the set up to another location. Please contact one of our sales team to discuss the your options.
A heads up!
- This repeater unit is designed to provide 3G or 4G/x services to mobile devices, it cannot produce both networks concurrently.
- The LPDA Antenna is connected to the repeater via a run of LCU400 cable with an SMA fitting, which allows the cable to directly connect to the Cel Fi Go’s input connector – from there, a smaller grade of LCU195 cable is connected to the Cel Fi Go’s output, which is run to the location where you want to install the ceiling mounted antenna.
- We provide similar kits for suburban and metro areas suffering from poor coverage indoors, despite good signal outdoors, and kits with an upgraded 14dBi antenna for rural areas.
Performance on 4G/4GX Internet
- To provide the best possible and fastest Internet connection, a proper MIMO external antenna should be connected into a dedicated 3G/4G modem
- Typical speeds through the repeater unit are around 25-30% of a dedicated modem.
Why is it legal?
- Many mobile service providers do not support the use of personal repeaters on their network. This is due to the interference they can cause when connected to the network, or when they are setup incorrectly
- The Cel-Fi system is the only personal repeater that is widely approved by carriers in Australia
- The Cel Fi Go is different to a standard repeater, as it is designed to provide maximum coverage, be network friendly and easily installed by the end user, it does this by:
- continuously monitoring power levels of the cell tower it is connected to and constantly adjusting its output power to suit
- only amplifying and disbursing a particular carrier’s mobile signal, operating within a set frequency band
- giving the service provider the ability to shut down the repeater remotely if needed, using a signal from the base station
- not interfering with the carrier’s network or other users on the network
- having a unique installation process to eliminate feedback into the mobile network.