- Complete package with an Externally Mounted Donor Antenna, Cabling, Cel Fi Go Repeater & a Ceiling Mounted Distribution Antenna
- Provides full service for up to 20 Telstra mobile phones or modems
- 4Gx(700MHz) or Next G(850MHz) frequency support (manual selection)
- Suitable for Telstra, Boost, and Aldi Mobile networks
- Currently Australia’s only legal mobile phone repeater system.
- The Cel Fi Go Repeater for the Telstra network is a convenient solution for those experiencing poor phone coverage inside the house or office
- This is a complete repeater system designed for indoor coverage
- Installing this device in your home can improve the reliability of phone calls, text messages, and increase 3G or 4G or 4GX services
- The dual-band 700-850MHz Yagi antenna is ideal for rural areas where long transmission distances result in low signal – typically with the tower within 70-90km from your location
- As this antenna does not operate on 1800MHz 4G, this kit is not suitable for urban areas
- The repeater provides enough boost to create a 30-60m radius of coverage within normal home or office environments, with up to an impressive 100m radius in open areas such as supermarkets or farms, as reported by our customers
- Like all wireless systems, the coverage area is reduced by the signal travelling through thick walls or floors, so the actual coverage area will vary depending on your unique situation
- The design of this repeater allows for greater flexibility – we can split the output signal across multiple antennas and even daisy chain the set up to another location
- Please contact one of our sales team to discuss the potential options further.
A heads up!
- This repeater unit is designed to provide 3G or 4G/x services to mobile devices, it cannot produce both networks concurrently.
- The dual band Yagi antenna is connected to the repeater via a run of LCU400 cable with an SMA fitting, which allows the cable to directly connect to the Cel Fi Go’s input connector – from there, a smaller grade of LCU195 Cable is connected to the Cel Fi Go’s output, which is run to the location where you wish to install the ceiling mounted antenna.
- We provide similar kits for suburban and metro areas suffering from poor coverage indoors despite good signal outdoors, and kits for hilly and regional areas.
Performance on 4G/4GX Internet
- To provide the best and fastest Internet connection possible, a proper MIMO external antenna should be connected into a dedicated 3G/4G modem
- Typical speeds through the repeater unit are around 25-30% of a dedicated modem.
Why is it legal?
- Many mobile service providers do not support personal repeaters on their network, because of the interference they can cause when connected to the network, or when they are setup incorrectly
- The Cel-Fi system is the only personal repeater that is widely approved by carriers in Australia
- The Cel Fi Go is different to a standard repeater as it was designed to provide maximum coverage, is network friendly and easily installed. It does this by:
- continuously monitoring power levels of the cell tower it is connected to, constantly adjusting its output power to suit the levels
- only amplifying and disbursing a particular carrier’s mobile signal, operating within a set frequency band
- giving the service provider the ability to shut down the repeater remotely if needed, using a signal from the base station
- not interfering with the carrier’s network or other users on the network
- having a unique installation process to eliminate feedback into the mobile network.