The Cambium 5GHz Force 300-16 continues the tradition of previous products with an integrated 16dBi panel antenna with a narrow beam-width and reliable mechanics. Supporting peak throughput greater than 500Mbps, the Force 300-16 also supports an always-on spectrum analyser.
Wireless service providers and enterprises around the globe are challenged to deliver reliable connectivity in overcrowded RF environment. As spectrum increasingly becomes a scarce commodity, finding the right broadband connectivity solution is vital for all low and high-density types of deployments.
Cambium Networks resolves this challenge with a breakthrough technology solution that delivers superior performance, resiliency and reach in the most congested environments. Combining the latest 802.11AC Wave 2 chipset and the field proven TDD MAC of ePMP, the Force 300-16 offers a compelling yet affordable point to point product and a future subscriber module for the ePMP3000 Access Point.
- Cambium Networks’ ePMP Force 300-16 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides superior throughput of over 500 Mbps of real user data.
- The ePMP Force 300-16 supports channel size configuration from 20MHz up to 80MHz and modulates up to 256 QAM.
- The ePMP Force 300-16 supports real time spectrum monitoring with out degradation in throughput
- Configurable modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 3-5 ms.
- QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services – VoIP, video, and data – and provides three levels of traffic priority.
- With a horizontal orientation mount providing a 15 degree beam-width and 16dBi gain, the F300-16 offers a compelling, compact ubscriber or point to point solution resilient to interference.
- This platform is for the user base that wants a smaller on premises footprint while enabling high gain.
- Install is a breeze with the easy to install mount, capable of pole and wall mounting.