The team from Essential Communication Services were hard at work in far western Victoria for one of our large corporate clients supplying, installing & commissioning a large Telstra 4GX mobile broadband network as it was decided that NBN was not fast enough, had to much latency and was not stable or reliable enough for their vital communications, so they have turned to Essential Communications Services to deliver, install and commission a stable, reliable communications network.
Some of the equipment we used included:
- XPOL 2X2 MIMO 13 dBi Industrial Class Panel Antenna
- 3m Galvanised Heavy-Duty Mast
- LCU400 Super Low Loss Coaxial Cable
- I.P. Flexduit
- Lightening Protection surge arrestor
- Polyphasers 7/16 DIN Male to Female DC Blocking Low PIM Arrester – 698-2700MHz
- Comset CM210A-W dual sim Cat 4 Industrial 3G+4G+4GX WiFi Modem Router
Thanks to our wonderful supplier Telco Antennas for their superior communications & Telecommunications infrastructure that enables a mission critical project like this to be so successful.
If you have a communications & telecommunications infrastructure challenge please do not hesitate to get in touch with Essential Communications Services, it would be our pleasure to be of assistance to you anywhere in Australia.