- Complete package with an Externally Mounted Donor Antenna, Cabling, Cel Fi Go Repeater & a Ceiling Mounted Distribution Antenna
- Compatible with Telstra or Optus or Vodafone – the Go will allow you to select which one upon Registration
- Switch between the Cellualar Bands via the Wave App
- Supports all frequency bands for Telstra & Optus
- Vodafone-TPG all supported with the exception of Band28
- Two band simultaneous relay – Up to 40MHz
The Cel Fi Go Repeater for the is a convenient solution for those experiencing poor phone coverage within the Home or Office.
Installing this device in your home can improve the reliability of phone calls, text messages, and increase 3G & 4G services.
This is a complete repeater system designed to provide indoor coverage.
The wideband Directional Log Periodic Antenna is ideal for for areas with hills or dense vegetation causing low signal, typically the tower is within 15-20km from your location.
The LPDA Antenna is connected to the repeater via a run of super low loss ultraflexible LCU400 cable with an SMA fitting, which allows the cable to directly connect to the Cel Fi Go’s input connector.
The Cel Fi will need to be located near a Power Source, as it is supplied power by a standard 240v Plug.
The Cel Fi Repeater is then connected to another run of the LCU400 which is run out to the location where you wish to install the Distribution Antenna.
We offer two type of the Distribution Antenna, either a Ceiling Mounted Omni Directional Antenna or a Wall Mounted Directional Panel Antenna.
With the Ceiling Mounted Antenna the Repeater provides enough boost to create a 10-30m radius of coverage within normal home or office environments, with up to an impressive 50m radius in open areas such as supermarkets or farms.
With the Wall Mounted Panel Antenna the Repeater provides enough boost to create a 100° arc of Coverage out over a 20-60m, with some customers reporting signal out past the 100m mark.
Like all wireless systems, the coverage area is reduced by the signal travelling through thick walls or floors, so the actual coverage area will vary depending on your unique situation.
Please note: This Kit does not include a mounting Pole/Mast, this will need to be purchased separately if you don’t already have one.
- We also provide similar kits for hilly & regional areas experiencing poor coverage.
Professional installation required – Buildings
- This is an active radio transmitter that requires the appropriate level of theoretical knowledge to install without causing self-interference and for it to operate at full strength. So while it’s possible to self install, we do not provide the Cel-Fi GO in a package or kit form, as every installation will be different.