- Supported Frequencies – 3G (900/2100) and 4G (1800/2100/2600)
- Boosts 2 Bands at a time
- Suitable for homes, office, cars, trucks, marine, RVs, and stand alone solutions cars, trucks, mining, marine, RVs
- Inline amplifier
- Bluetooth WAVE App for iPhone, Android & computers
- 100dB of system gain (latest software update required using WAVE App)
- Locked to the Optus Mobile Network
- Carrier approved
- Band Selection Button
- CEL-FI GO2 is a 3G/4G cellular signal amplifier that uses Nextivity’s award winning technology to provide up to 100 dB of signal gain (1000x that of traditional boosters), while unconditionally protecting the operator’s network.
- Perfect for stabilising/providing signal, to stop call drop outs and improve data service throughout the home or office
- Ideal as a vehicle or marine booster as the mobile kit includes a 12V cigarette lighter style power adaptor
- Once installed, CEL-FI GO2 intelligently and automatically senses and adapts to its environment — including operator network changes, or those caused by other nearby CEL-FI devices or boosters.
Improve high rise building coverage
- This system is ideal for the development of multistory buildings and basement car park distributed antenna systems (DAS)
- Please contact our engineering team for further information.
Relay your mobile phone service
Does your property or mine site have coverage available on geographic high points, but have no coverage inside buildings?
- The Cel-Fi GO2 system can be designed to retransmit service down to your location
- Our field technicians achieve coverage over 500m using a single GO and directional antenna, and over 2km using a second repeater.
Professional installation required – Buildings
- This is an active radio transmitter that requires the appropriate level of theoretical knowledge to install without causing self-interference, and for it to operate at full strength
- So while it’s possible to self install, we do not provide the Cel-Fi GO2 in a package or kit form, as every installation will be different.
Professional installation recommended – Vehicles
- It’s possible to self-install the Cel-Fi GO2 inside your vehicle, however, you must ensure the internal and external antennas are isolated
- To achieve the appropriate levels of isolation, it’s generally recommended that the external antenna is mounted on your vehicle tray, 4WD lightbar/roofracks, rather than bullbar (i.e. isolated by the metal roof)
- If installing on a bullbar, it’s important that the internal antenna is placed in a position that will have the most metal between the external antenna
- Cel-Fi GO2 can cause interference to your vehicle electronic systems, so we strongly recommend professional installation to make sure you get the best from this product.
A heads up!
- The Cel Fi Go2 listed here does not include antennas – you can purchase antennas separately.