- Hot dip galvanised and can be powder coated or painted in the colour of your choice
- Engineered Pad or Pile foundation extra, please enquire
- Mast head tilts all the way to ground level for easy access
- Eliminates the need for EWPs (Elevated Work Platform)
- Simple, practical design for safe operation
- Mounts any type of antenna with offset brackets (brackets in photo extra)
- 150mm galvanised box section, 3 x 8m long, 261kg x 2,1 x 190kg
- Base Plate hole centres are 300mm x 300mm,
- This mast can be customised to individual requirements, including:
- Grounding/surge protection to protect equipment against lightning
- Mast head design allowing for antenna array, sectors, etc.
- Engineered Pad or Pile Foundation available
- Additional mounting brackets along length of mast
- Stand off bars, access doors, boxes, etc.
- Multiple sizes available.
- This product has been specifically designed to meet a demand for a tall independent antenna mast that can be lowered allowing for convenient adjustments and or maintenance of mounted equipment
- The pivoting design of this mast means that it can be lowered before re-raising and locking into place
- Perfect for mine sites, airports, and rural facilities, these masts offer a simple, safe, and effective method of RF equipment maintenance that can be carried out by one or two people
- The lowering mast is the ideal solution where space is limited and cherry pickers are not feasible
- The height of the mast also lends itself for use by clients looking to mount antennas high enough to clear trees or other obstructions in order to receive a clearer and stronger signal
- Future proofing comes in the form of convenient access to the mast head and as new technology becomes available you will be able to easily replace/upgrade antennas, radios etc. to ensure that you are achieving the best performance possible
- Please contact us for orders of multiple masts, trade pricing and to discuss customisation of mast for a specific project
- The tower shown has a Custom Mast Head installed.
Engineer approved recommendation
- Due to the complicated nature of tower infrastructure, it can prove invaluable to have an engineer approved recommendation for solutions that will accommodate your particular project.
- We offer a Tower Recommendation Proposal Consultation Service, providing a detailed report that you can use for the planning of communication assets.