- LCU400 50Ω series cabling
- dB-FLEX Stranded Copper Conductor
- UV Stable rubberised TPFE Jacket
- dB-FLEX is our flagship subtype of LCU400 cabling, designed for maximum weather resistance and usability
- LCU400 dB-FLEX sports a 7-strand bare copper centre conductor which permits repeated bending and much greater flexibility, allowing an incredibly tight bend radius – similar to Times Microwave’s LMR-400 UltraFlex
- Both dB-FLEX and UltraFlex cables achieve this by trading off for a marginally higher per-metre loss, up from 0.128dB/m to 0.145dB/m @ 850MHz.
- dB-FLEX has a UV-stable TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) jacket designed for harsh outdoor environments while maintaining maximum flexibility and minimising plastic memory (for improved wall-cavity feeding).
Importance of LCU400 Cable
- When it comes to high frequency networks, such as 3G, 4G, WiFi and microwave band communications, cable loss becomes a big factor affecting both signal quality and strength
- L400 series cable such as LCU400 have one quarter the loss of standard grade cables like RG58, and one third the loss of LCU195 series cable
- When used in cellular-band communications (700-2700MHz), LCU400 coaxial cable is suitable for lengths up to 30 metres.
- For lengths exceeding 30m please see LDF4-50A
- Full test reports are available upon request.