- N Male to N Female Bulkhead connectors
- For devices operating 0-40W
- Bi-directional protection
- DC Pass
- Removable L bracket for bulkhead panel mounting
- Protect your antenna and device from dangerous electrical surges.
- Gas tube lightning protection with excellent VSWR and superior RF performance characteristics for equipment operating DC to 6GHz with up to 40W RF power
- Male to Female arresters designed for installation in-line between an antenna and feeder cable
- By installing at the tower-top position, this arrester helps protect not only the end user equipment, but the cabling itself
- When feeder lengths exceed 10-15m vertically a second arrester is recommended at the equipment end of the cable to protect against parasitic coupling
- Given the critical nature of remote communications, this high grade surge suppressor has been designed with safety as a priority
- This device has a built-in gas-charging surge arrester element which discharges and grounds the surge the moment the surge voltage exceeds the pre-specified level
- This device makes the actions of surge discharge and restoration repeatedly – no replacement necessary.
There are no reviews yet.