- The RFI CD8195 is our all rounder antenna, capable of providing enough gain to stop the drop outs between towns but still providing a 25° vertical beamwidth to get the service up and over the rolling hills, dunes or ranges
- Ideal for new 5G/LTE networks with true multi-band coverage.
- Multiband covering all of the 3G, 4G & 5G frequencies currently in use
- Patented PCB based collinear design offering the ultimate in pattern and gain stability
- Supplied with 5m low loss coaxial cable, with Male SMA connector
- The new CD8100 Series 5G LTE antennas not only cover the 4G LTE bands (698-960 MHz, 1710-2170 MHz, and 2300-2700MHz) but now the new 5G LTE band (3400-3800 MHz) and are ideal for use with cellular modems & active repeaters, especially when signal is poor.
- The outstanding performance of the CD8100 Series lies in the use of the patented Meander radiating elements. These Meander circuits are coupled together to deliver extraordinary consistency in gain, coverage pattern and bandwidth. The result is a unique antenna able to operate across all mobile phone networks globally, housed in the one unit.
- The CD8100 Series Includes an integrated spring with threaded stud/nut for easy installation on vehicles
- As a rule of thumb: the higher the dBi, the flatter the angle the antenna can receive from
- In hilly areas cell towers are usually located at the peak of the hill, and if you’ve got a very high gain antenna (like 9dBi) chances are the antenna won’t have a tall enough angle to receive from the tower
- The CD8195’s 6.5dBi gain is the perfect compromise between high/low gain, making it the perfect antenna for travelling through a range of different areas – powerful enough to give you great signal when in remote areas, but low enough to work when travelling through hilly ranges
- The CD8195 provides an impressive 6.5dBi gain on lower bands such as 3G, Next-G, and 4GX, as well as a modest 4.5dBi gain on regular 4G bands & 6.5dBi on the 5G 3500MHz band.
- With a 13mm stud mount on an heavy duty black electropolished stainless steel spring, these antennas may be installed on a number of mounting brackets and are ideal for installations in commercial vehicles, four wheel drives and trucks
- The CD8195’s fully ground-independent design results in true 6.5dBi gain regardless of mounting position.
This antenna has a 5m cable that terminates with an SMA Male connector. The SMA Male is the most common type of connector for mobile antennas and mates with the SMA Female connector found on the Cel Fi Repeaters & our various patch leads. If you would like a shorter length of cable, or a different connector, please contact us so we can customise this antenna for you.