- The RFI CDQ8199 is perfect for the traveller heading off the beaten path in the outback as it provides the strongest gain out of our Omni Directional Antennas
- Multiband covering all of the 3G, 4G & 5G frequencies currently in use
- Ideal for new 5G/LTE networks with true multi-band coverage.
- Patented PCB based collinear design offering the ultimate in pattern and gain stability
- Supplied with 5m low loss coaxial cable, with Male SMA connector
- Q-Fit® removable whip system for ease of removal in low height environments such as multi-story car parks, car washes or for security purposes
- The new CDQ8100 Series 5G LTE antennas not only cover the 4G LTE bands (698-960 MHz, 1710-2170 MHz, and 2300-2700MHz) but now the new 5G LTE band (3400-3800 MHz) and is ideal for use with cellular modems & active repeaters, especially when signal is poor.
- The outstanding performance of the CDQ8100 series lies in the use of the patented Meander™ radiating elements. These Meander™ circuits are coupled together to deliver extraordinary consistency in gain, coverage pattern and bandwidth. The result is a unique antenna able to operate across all mobile phone networks globally, housed in the one unit. It is our flagship product and is designed for the harsh Australian conditions. & includes an integrated spring with threaded stud/nut for easy installation on vehicles.
- The CDQ8100 Series whips can be removed via the integrated N male connector in the whip and N female connector on the spring assembly.
- It’s important to note this antenna does not provide MIMO, if you require the best possible Internet performance, you should use two antennas, separated by around 300mm.
- “Q-Fit™ removable whip system for fast and simple removal when entering low height areas, car washes or for antenna security.” – read more on the RFI website
- As a rule of thumb: the higher the dBi, the flatter the angle the antenna can receive signal
- With a significantly higher gain than the CDQ8194 and CDQ8195, the CDQ7199 is the best performing antenna in flat outback and rural areas, where cell towers are few and far between
- The CDQ8100 series is designed with our Q-Fit® system for quick and simple removal of the whip section – this allows users to remove the whip section when entering car washes, low height areas such as car parks and for security
- The antenna is provided with a waterproof sealing cap to prevent the ingress of dust and water when the whip section is removed
- With a 16mm stud mount on an heavy duty electropolished stainless steel spring, these antennas may be installed on a number of mounting brackets and are ideal for installations in commercial vehicles, four wheel drives and trucks
- The CDQ8199’s fully ground-independent design results in true 8.5dBi gain regardless of mounting position.
- This antenna has a 5m cable that terminates with an SMA Male connector
The SMA Male is the most common type of connector for mobile antennas and mates with the SMA Female connector found on the Cel Fi Repeaters & our various patch leads.
If you would like a shorter length of cable, or a different connector, please contact us so we can customise this antenna for you.
A heads up!
- This product is over 2m in length and must be sent by specialist freight companies
- Understandably a 2m long cardboard tube can be easily damaged, so this product is shipped in a double walled box.
- Due to the costs incurred, shipping of this item is very expensive, irrespective of whether we’re shipping it to Sydney Metro or to Canada.
There are no reviews yet.