- Durable short barrel TS9 connector
- 15cm of high quality RG316 cable
- Chromed brass connectors
- Suits standard TS9 PCB jack, Sierra Wireless modems.
- This is a more durable version of the standard TS9 to FME patch lead
- Its short barrel is made of a thicker gauge metal (~0.75mm/22 gauge) making it suitable for hundreds of insert and removal cycles.
What does a patch lead do?
- Some antenna cables terminate with a SMA Male connection, instead of a more common female ‘FME’ connector
- To plug an antenna into your phone or wireless modem, you need a short cable that acts as a conversion from the SMA connector to the device-specific connector that will plug into the antenna port on your device.