The Domestic Series UPS is a high quality, compact, and affordable UPS suitable for WORKSTATIONS, SMALL BUSINESS, POS EQUIPMENT and PCs.
This UPS features a state-of-the-art automatic voltage regulator (AVR – Buck and Boost), which enables the UPS to maintain a secure and regulated output voltage, without utilising batteries, for mains voltages between 180VAC and 280VAC.
The Domestic Series has a voltage surge/spike suppressor and noise filter, providing continuous power protection under all operating conditions. In the event of a total power failure, the Domestic Series will provide <5 mSec change over to battery back-up from the maintenance-free internal batteries.
When the Domestic Series is utilised with intelligent shutdown software, it can provide detailed information on the status of input power quality, record power events, and perform a fully automatic system save and close-down in the event of a power failure.
An RJ11/RJ45 network connection ACA-approved telephone line filter is integral with the Domestic Series UPS to protect sensitive Phone, fax, and modem equipment, from power disturbances entering via the phone lines.
- Microprocessor control: Guarantees high reliability and efficient operation
- Equipped with Buck and Boost AVR: To stabilise input voltage & extend battery life
- Built-in DC start function: Enables UPS to be started without AC power supplied
- Smart RS-232 and USB Communication Port: With Free Software (Download available from the Internet)
- User-Replaceable Battery Design: (1000 / 1400 / 2000VA only ) For ease of maintenance
- Auto restart on AC recovery
- Compact size, lightweight: Saves space and money
- Provides Modem/Phoneline Surge Protection
- Provides Overload Protection
- Comprehensive Warranty: 3 year warranty (2 years on battery)