- All white fiberglass construction
- Stainless steel mount tube
- Australian made.
- The ZN2-77-06 omnidirectional collinear is perfect for use as a UHF CB radio base station antenna
- Constructed with aluminum internals and a machined marine grade aluminum mounting tube, the antenna delivers high 8.1 dBi gain
- This antenna is often used as a fixed base-station antenna on machinery, temporary work sites, mining accommodation, and more
- Standing 2.5 metres tall and factory tuned for 477 MHz, the ZN2-77-06 can be mounted to a mast, building or other structure
- An N-Female connector rated for up to 100 watts input power is located at the base of the mount tube
- All components used are of the highest quality to ensure long term survival in the harshest weather conditions and environments
- These antennas will deliver reliable performance for many years.
- This antenna has an integrated N Female connector at the base of the mounting tube. There is no cable supplied
- Please contact us if you would like a shorter length of cable, or a different connector, and we will customise this antenna for you.
A heads up!
- Special Delivery Information: This product is over 1100mm long and can only be delivered by a courier (not Australia Post), therefore we cannot accept a PO Box
- Please provide an address where someone will be present to sign for the package.
There are no reviews yet.