- Ultra durable copper element design
- Full UHF 477MHz 80 channel radio band
- Quick removable whip (interchangable)
- Ground independent; no metal ground plane is necessary
- Full copper radiator design
- 100% Australian made.
- The ZN3-77-11 heavy duty UHF CB radio antenna is designed for mounting to a vehicle bull bar
- Standing 1.2 metres tall with 6.6 dBi gain, this model offers a good balance between size and gain and is well suited to both hilly and flat ground
- The top whip is detachable for storage when not required, or is interchangeable with the taller 8.1 dBi high gain ZN3-77-12 top whip or the highly flexible 2.1 dBi ZN3-77-04-TP “Quick Fit” top
- Factory tuned for 477 MHz and suitable for all Uniden, GME, Oricom and Vertex UHF CB radio
- The heavy duty stainless steel barrel spring base bolts into any bracket with a minimium 13mm (½”) diameter hole
- Available with either a White or Black fibreglass radome.
Which brand do I need – RFI or ZCG?
- ZCG Scalar bullbar antennas have solid copper radiating elements designed to last on the toughest of corrugated roads
- You’ll typically see RFI brand antennas on fleet and emergency vehicles in regional and rural areas, but if you frequent unsealed roads or rough terrain ZCG’s bullbar antenna series is the preferred option.
- The high quality electro-polished stainless steel barrel spring dampens vibrations while travelling
- 4.5 metres of RG58 low loss stranded cable bottom exits through the mounting base
- The cable is not terminated to allow easy installation through vehicle firewalls and dashboards
- We recommended the cable be cut to the shortest length necessary prior to fitting the UHF male solder connector (supplied)
- To install, simply secure the antenna firmly into any bracket with a 13mm (½”) minimum diameter hole using the bolt and washer provided
- The typical mounting point is to a vehicle bull bar, however, many other mounting options are available with our extensive range of vehicle brackets.