- LCU195 50Ω series cabling
- SMA Male (Plug) to SMA Male (Plug)
- dB-FLEX Stranded Copper Conductor
- UV Stable rubberised TPFE Jacket.
- dB-FLEX is our flagship subtype of LCU195 cabling, designed for maximum weather resistance and usability
- Telco LCU195 dB-FLEX has a 7-strand bare copper centre conductor which permits repeated bending and much greater flexibility, allowing an incredibly tight bend radius – similar to Times Microwave’s LMR-195 UltraFlex
- Both dB-FLEX and UltraFlex cables achieve this by trading off for a marginally higher per-metre loss, up from 0.36dB/m to 0.42dB/m @ 850MHz
- dB-FLEX has a UV-stable TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) jacket designed for harsh outdoor environments while maintaining maximum flexibility and minimising plastic memory (for improved wall-cavity feeding).