- High gain (min 5 dBi) across all cellular bands
- Industrial grade weatherproof fibreglass radome
- Highest practical wideband gain
- Carrier aggregation ready
- Wide spectrum design, suits all current and planned networks (including 700 MHz 4GX).
- This heavy duty multiband omnidirectional antenna sports an extremely wide bandwidth design – operating on two bands 698-960 MHz, 1710-2700 MHz covering all 2G, 3G, and 4G cellular bands with high gain and high efficiency
- Being broadcast grade, this antenna is ideal for LTE small cell deployments
- This is the only high gain omnidirectional antenna on the market capable of covering Telstra and Optus new 4GX and 4G+ 700 MHz (Band 28) and 2600 MHz (Band 7) networks, as well as standard 1800 MHz 4G (Band 3), all the while being backwards compatible on all 2G and 3G voice and data networks
- For best 4G performance two antennas should be operated to provide MIMO
- MIMO Bracket available separately
- This is an ideal antenna for remote telemetry and mobile/semi-mobile stations
- Unlike some base station antennas, which have lossy coaxial cable, this antenna has an integrated N Female connector located at its base, allowing for direct attachment of low loss feeder/riser cables
- Designed specifically for mast mounting, the antenna’s heavy duty aluminium mounting tube can be mounted using the supplied parallel U-bolt clamp.
- With the different range of frequencies – Telstra and Optus activated 700 and 2600 MHz networks, Vodafone starting a long range 850 MHz 4G network, Optus operating a 2300 MHz TDD network in some areas, and Telstra running 900 and 2100 MHz 4G in others – deploying a 4G antenna can be a nightmare
- Take full advantage of the blistering fast speed your 4G network offers – regardless of frequency, with this high performance carrier-aggregating antenna.